View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin View Post
I'm looking for an old van for that very reason. i have my eye out for an Astro or the gmc version in an awd so to be able to have a little bit better traction when it gets a bit greasy. We did hear that moose and were unsure if it was that or if you had someone duct taped up in your van. we did see a limping rooster when we left just where your van was parked. as well for the day we saw a decent bull moose just west of the golf course at two hills and another over by warspite wandering around out in the open. They're definitely on the move. we might go down to days land on the weekend so if you're into that maybe we could meet up. i have not been there so wouldn't mind a little bit of a heads up when going out there so as not to be wandering around aimlessly all day. i have talked to the aca guy about them releasing on the other 1/4 but that seems to be a no go. i wish i lived closer and i would personally do releases out there so to spread the birds out a little bit better. its tough waking out there with that tall grass. or i may be getting old.
Minivans are great for hunting and fishing, but it's best if you don't try 4 wheeling with any of them. Park safe and walk in.
Next season we plan on releasing 100 hen pheasants on the very properties that you are talking about. Our hope is that a couple smart/lucky ones breed and pass on thier genes.
PM me if you want to help.