View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinJoe View Post
Glad your finally stepping off your high horse. Welcome to ground level. Now that your here let me tell you that I know way more about your peoples history than you do about mine. When you know my peoples history and who we are today and who we want to be in the future, we will discuss this again, I guarantee you will change your opinion. Until then I'm going to bed,
Sorry to say but after reading the entire thread I FEEL JOE IS ON HIS HIGH HORSE <
I would attend to agree with Squeaker on this matter .fair is fair and when Joe comments I have a privilege and he has a right to hunt I get extremely offended .
You were born in the same generation as me if not later than me .My family has been in Canada since the early 1700,s on the east coast .

I do not want you to lose your rights ,Just pull you down to earth and give you a privilege like the rest of us poor folk.
When the government can grow some testies to deal with the treaties in a fair manner ,we will all get along much better .
I think sustenance should be relevant to the area or province of destination and the region in which you reside .
Government projects like Suffield should not be a relevant hunting grounds for Native hunts .
If you want some meat put in for the draw or go out the forestry or reserve and shoot your game .
Take the horns from all trophy animals unless taken under a licensed hunt would help as well..