View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 09:35 AM

I've been on this form Lots since it started You should be able to get an idea who I am, Anyway I own a hundred and fifty acres in Prime elk bear deer Moose Country within an hour of Grand Prairie My son is having a child this year so his plan to have drastically changed I'm looking for one or two People, Are a couple In their 30s That have basic hunting skills I'm looking for someone within an hour of my cabin that can come out and help me do chores as far as getting firewood, setting stands, I have access to lots of Private land Have over a dozen stands up all over my area and know lots of other areas as I was a guide up there for five years with A great Outfitter I'm looking for someone that can get away and help me from the time snow leaves until bow season starts I don't bow hunt anymore but I'm a pretty good caller still and I'm into videoing, I'm not looking for anyone that smokes cigarettes but what you do after the hunting hours is up to you To a reason I have two guests cabins that are totally self-sufficient I do spend approximately 50 to 100 days a year up there Mostly by myself As my Hunting Buddies only come up mostly during the hunting season. I need people to help me get everything ready and in return I will Give you the best chance to kill an elk Or a bear or a moose The Whitetail I don't let anyone hunt if they're staying at my camp, You will definitely need a quad ARA side by side Anyway I'm going to spend the next few months looking for a couple people That are willing to trade some work for A great experience I'm very very picky who I bring up to my place as like anyone knows I have spent years cultivating the spots and I just don't hunt them much by myself anymore Anyway you can check my pictures out on Alberta outdoorsmen I am not on here too much anymore so you can p.m. me if interested thanks Randy.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk