View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo Snukkle View Post
This is great news. Still plenty of time to try it and go on to something else if he doesn’t fancy it. We’ll be toasting this at wing night.
x2... smartest people i know got a trade or 2 years technical diploma and off they went. some went and pursued a liberal arts education after, and they always had money and drive ... i was lucky as i worked rigs in summers and then went as a teamster on the docks afterwards before completing my liberal arts ed. ... each to their own ... my daughter this year finished grade 12 @ 17 years ... left right after grad and worked as an aux pere (did I say that right) in Italy for July & August .. then went to France to celebrate her 18th and back packed France, Switzerland for a month and back yesterday ... future plans are 6 weeks in NY for acting then 2-3 months in NZ and OZ during winter ... Spring in Victoria and the North VR Island then tree planting for the summer and then ???? /.... fully encourage a gap year or 3 to get it together and embrace change and grow ... best to your son as he is pointed in the right direction ...an off shoot for welding is NDT