Thread: Trump......
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303carbine View Post
Nope, I'm saying Trump is no good for Canada, we are looked at just free resources for the taking.
There will be protectionism that will only raise taxes and will result in lost jobs here.
He has never had a real job and has no experience with the working man,
his speeches remind me of how well Adolf Hitler spoke to the masses in Germany.
I hope he does what he promised for the American people, but not at the cost of the rights of women, immigrants and other minorities.
No matter which way it turns out, he is going to find out that you can't run over America the way that he did on some cheap reality show.
Lets clarify some things.

Donald Trump at age 11 worked for his dad. He was forced to learn about building construction so that contractors couldnt rip him off.

Donald Trump also has many women in important positions in his organization. Kelly Anne Conway was the first female to sucessfully run a presidential campaign, but the left doesnt talk about that.

Also when Trump built the Trump tower it was open to anyone. Many buildings in NY at the time had condo boards who would screen people and not allow them to buy because of various factors like race, religion, etc... Not Trump

It remains to be seen with regards to how he views Canada. The Liberals asked him to approve Keystone XL so perhaps that helps us.

And lastly Trump went to Wharton School of Business. If he wasnt a good public speaker Id be concerned about what Wharton taught him.