View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:51 AM

Default archery elk and moose hunting partner

Hi: I am 58 years old and physically fit. I have been hunting with a bow for over 30 years. I have taken elk, moose, whitetail, caribou and black bear. My regular hunting partners have one by one given up on bow hunting because of age issues. I am looking for a hunting partner for this fall. I like to hunt elk for 5-7 days in early September and moose for about the same time in early October. I have a good hunting area northwest of Edmonton. I have considerable experiece in calling elk and moose. I have a camp based on a camperized construction trailer including a wood stove. The camp is basically completely provisioned and all that is required to go is groceries. I am a nonsmoker and basically a non drinker. I looking for someone with their own truck and quad. Experience is not really necessary but I would want who ever I go with to be physically fit enough to walk 2-3 kilometers and lift a hind quarter and not be intimidated being alone for periods of time in the bush. Let me know if you are interested and we will talk on the phone to see if we are compatable.