View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 01:00 PM

Here’s my main three with a new addition included. From top to bottom.

CZ 455 .22WMR Varmint Thumbhole, Leupold 4-12x40 AO Fine Duplex, Rifle Basix Trigger set to 20 oz.

New member. Ruger 77 .22WMR. It will be wearing the exact same scope as described above. I still need to do some honing to smarten up the trigger. Or do a replacement. Need to decide.

Ruger 77 .22 Hornet, same Scope as above. Factory trigger has been worked by Dave Henry and breaks at 2lbs even.

Browning A-Bolt .22 Hornet. It wears a VX3 2.5-8x36. I replaced the trigger weight of pull spring. Can’t recall the manufacturer but it’s really nice. Breaks right around the 2lb mark as well but I believe a tad under. Yes, that’s a Limb Saver on it for crying out loud. What can I say? On a high volume day wearing a t-shirt it’s a lot less abrasive than the factory plate. I got a pile of factory ammo with this rifle and I’m almost to the end so I started working up a load. 35gr V-max over 12.8gr Lil Gun at 1.725” COAL is papering 0.74” 5 shot groups at 100 yards.

Will be working on loads for the 77 Hornet soon and hopefully I find one I can run double duty in both Hornets.

The 455 really likes the CCI Maxi Mags in 40 gr JHP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk