View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:17 AM

Still working, people need running water for all that furious hand-washing washing after all. It has dropped my calls quite a bit for the previous week or so though, I think many were busy preparing to isolate and are adjusting to the new ‘normal’. One pub client instantly went out of business with an outstanding balance from work that’s not even two weeks old yet, so I hope he comes around on that .

The main thing that’s changed is how much I wind up washing everything that I used on a job. I find myself cleaning my tools and vehicle dash/ steering wheel/ shifter/ key fob/ cell phone case, etc a lot too. It’s going to add time to every job. I expect necessity service calls to continue, but ‘nice option’ work to decrease significantly. Many clients are going to be getting very frugal by necessity. With a few hotels, churches and community halls on my client roster I expect their work will drop significantly too, being as they’ll all be empty for the foreseeable future. Those hotels needed me quite regularly

My wholesaler doesn’t let clients in anymore, I either call from the parking lot or use the online ordering feature of their website