View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:55 AM

I could care less if you light up every five minutes,but don't run me over while texting for a pizza or hurt an employee at your job because your arrs is grass.You will be sued to no end,losing every thing you own.And please no whining crap about like I didn't mean to do it or rat your friends out on something else to save your coward hide to reduce your penalty.

Insurance companies are standing in line waiting for this.Specially WCB.

Lawyers good never be so happy and that is scary in it's self.

Online orders,wonder how many children were part of the thousands of orders online,today's parents to keep little Johnny happy will lie to anyone as long as the little brat listens to them.

Then don't go crying to your doctor that you have breathing problems taking up good health care that others need that had a choice ,but didn't smoke.

Last but not least if I smell weed smoke while out hunting and your carrying a firearm I while rat you out faster than you can blink to the feds .FW and take your plate number.

If you want to get high no big deal,but I have no use for a drunk or stone hunter so don't light up if you don't want trouble

I have my rights as a sober person while out in public to be safe and no drunk or pot head is taking away my liberties to live a free and healthy life.

So to all you happy smokers light up and enjoy your life ,but remember with every wish comes a curse,so light up and puff till you can't puff no more and the same goes out to drunks.

And to every punk that gets it online and passes it on for a profit to younger children,then your as low as it gets and good S....t kicken is what you need.

Like said I could care less if you smoke a bag a day,but there are many that still care about illegal moves done while you are stone.So big brother is now your neighbor 5 times harder.