View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
If the neighbor was sitting in his car window down with my exhaust blowing in and he asked, yes of course I would shut it off, or move it somewhere less offensive to him.

Clothes hair and breath do not 'blow away' in a restaurant or theatre.

Just because there are bigger problems the smaller problems should not affect anyone? Let the armed robbers loose, don't charge them, they didn't shoot anyone just scared them. There are bigger problems like murderers.
Just where do you draw the line? LOL!!
That stupid statement can be used anywhere you feel you should not have to obey a law.

My day in public was not affected at all yesterday by potheads.

My original statement was that when someone comes where I am stinking of skunk I will get up and leave, apparently I am not allowed to do that? That is where I was jumped on lol!

I discuss a particular subject in detail with an analogy and you call it narrow minded?
If you can not focus on a single argument without having to throw the old 'there are bigger problems why worry about the small ones' you do not see the issue?

For so many supposed easy going dudes, there sure are a lot of tight sphincters trying to force everyone into their way of thinking, now that their vice has been legal for what, 48 hours??? They got away with it, whoopee.

What a bunch of hipocrites.

All i'm trying to point out Ken is that you seem to be awfully upset over something that is very minor and like I said before I suspect you wont even notice a difference in your day to day life.

Seems silly to be so bent out of shape over it but that is your issue to deal with I suppose