View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 12:02 PM

Default New to the forum

Hey all. I'm new to the forum and just want to introduce myself. I Have been living just outside of Cold Lake for the last 12 years and have developed quite a heavy fishing addiction!!! Not much for hunting but I have taken a bull moose and a couple white tail in the past. I have a great wife that does not necessarily encourage how much I fish but she tolerates it, which is all a guy can ask for!!! I spend most of my time chasing lake trout around Cold Lake but I also enjoy getting out and catching walleye and perch in some of the other hidden gems in the Lakeland. I just bought a 21 foot jet boat this summer so I have been playing quite a bit on the NSR learning to catch sturgeon. I run a fishing charter as well based out of Cold Lake and have a lot of fun meeting new people and taking them fishing. Right now I'm gearing up for the hard water season by building 4 ice shacks that I'm going to rent out on Cold Lake. Im looking forward to sharing and learning some fishing tips and tricks with my fellow outdoorsmen/women on here.

Cheers and tight lines!!!