View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 05:21 PM

wow......

Go back to my original post (which I think is partially responsible for all of this??)

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=93550

......you will see I made NO MENTION OF ASIANS initially......but when asked I confirmed it (so sorry for telling the truth?? in the future I will protect all ethnicalities)......that is likely because where I fish the guy who asked me about information related also fishes notice he provided a description of the vehilce as well (guess what it was the same!) and he has reported the same people previously that I reported...... then I get called out for NOT saying they were asian......and that person asks me why......??????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ummmm.....go back roughly 4 pages.....and THAT IS WHY!!!!!

Actually to be honest seeing as how some people can't be grown up and handle the truth around here I will stay silent and not post a damn thing anymore related to wildlife offences. You think you are helping out by doing the right thing and it blows into this BS.

All this thread has done is possibly alienate people from making calls to RAP for fear they will be branded "stereotypically" as racist, if the person they are reporting is a different skin color ot ethnicity to their own.

Lefty

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 05-30-2011 at 05:33 PM.