View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 04:37 PM

sorry , your right , its not 90% more like a 100% accurate ,

I didnt know it would be this technical , but from my experience same people always. They usually try to hide and seek , or play the no engrish game which ****es me off even further ....

MNR needs to step on the balls of these people and ban them entirely from 1 offense , maybe even deport them after 2 , there i said it !... sorry but when i start to dig a bit deeper i start thinking of things such as the asian carp invading the great lakes , and having a guy in toronto whom was caught illegally bringing these types of fish regularly across the detroit border ...

http://www.timeonthewater.ca/carp_story.html
( not making it up )

When it gets to the point where these morons start dragging these fish across the border and be that ignorant , i start to see an ignorance that is spanned larger then a few seldom instances..... this is like some sort of problem this particular culture has trouble coping with .....

but its getting on peoples nerves so understanding is starting to fly out the window in place of anger and possibly violence ... i would be very careful if i were a poacher ..... better start doing some research