View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braun View Post
lol you ignored my entire post and only chose to read the part where I agree with you. this is the exact reason why I dont "stand up and do whats right" you you asked me if it was because i "dont have the balls". well no its because i display my points and you just pick and choose what information you wish to carry on with. this is why its a waste of my time. has nothing to do with balls. it has everything to do with not wasting my time dealing with individuals who are only looking to prove themselves right. Im done with this thread. I have wasted enough time trying to layout topics and explain things to someone who doesnt want to listen.

troll on brotha. good luck this season
Ok, we can simply agree to disagree. I didn't just ignore your whole post... it's simply that I disagree. Everyone can see the impact on this forum and on people's attitudes, when we constantly read about Asian poachers. Here's where we can disagree. You think it's a harmless description and that I'm overly sensitive to the word. I got it. I think it has no relevance in the post and is quite damaging. Sometimes it's purposeful and sometimes it's unintentionally damaging. If you're aware of the damage it can cause, why continue to do it? Sure, you have every right to continue, but I also have every right to call you out.

And if you argue about the damage that it causes... just go back and read the comments throughout the month and year.

Also, to be perfectly clear, I have never called anyone a racist due to an Asian description in the thread. I've questioned people regarding why they include the description and have called people racists for making truly racist comments, but never for just including the word Asian in a poaching thread.

I'll continue to "troll" on...