View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot View Post
This is excellent. This is what I've been trying to get at. Yes, this forum allows individuals to express their opinions and "semi-blog" their activities. Now if we dig deeper and ask, what relevance does a race description have on a poaching thread? What positive benefits does adding a race description to do your post? I can't think of a single benefit. What negative side effects will a race description have? It encourages stereotypes, wastes F&W resources, etc etc.
lol you ignored my entire post and only chose to read the part where I agree with you. this is the exact reason why I dont "stand up and do whats right" you you asked me if it was because i "dont have the balls". well no its because i display my points and you just pick and choose what information you wish to carry on with. this is why its a waste of my time. has nothing to do with balls. it has everything to do with not wasting my time dealing with individuals who are only looking to prove themselves right. Im done with this thread. I have wasted enough time trying to layout topics and explain things to someone who doesnt want to listen.

troll on brotha. good luck this season