View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 07:30 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Ah, the yearly vaccination thread....let the viciousness begin. I see your frickin idiots and will sit back, eat some popcorn, and wait for the poster who says the idiot parents should go to jail and the children should be raised by the state.

And for the record, I believe vaccines work and are effective and I'm not anti...polio small pox etc basically eliminated.

I just loathe how this topic has degenerated to name calling, every time the topic comes up.
Agreed whole heartedly... Thjs topic should go the way of the political threads. Nobody is ever going to convince anyone to change their minds no matter what side of the discussion they fall on. It will just be another excuse for everyone to call each other names and feel superior for it. That said, it is fun to watch sometimes! Lol
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23