View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeywillow View Post
I been chewin' on posting for two days already.. personally, I'd be more interested to see how these sub-1/2" rifles perform when you guys take away bench, vice, etc etc & stretch their darn legs a bit...

*260... can you still shoot like that while laying in the dirt, on the ground.. off a bi-pod? Already we'll allow a rear bag. Can you do it?

Could you hold them there beyond 100, consecutively? Off a bi-pod, under spur of the moment/realistic shooting conditions ..@ 300, 400, 700 ??

0.67 is all I got... but I'll do THAT off a bi-pod, on the ground, in the snow ~ all-day ; ) ...til she fouls, haha

I'm itchin' to see long-range groupings, and how you guys' rifles stack-up then... and to see if we're still reading about these same "talkers & shooters"

fwiw...

here's 4.875" @ 725yards**
...back-up the math and (here's one of MY) 0.67" @ 100 ~ "3" consecutive shot groups**

Attachment 67665

Attachment 67666

Model 70 winchester, fiberglass stock... 264win mag w/mildly pitted factory barrel ..ball-park of 800 rounds down the pipe* Handloads.

So... Can ya?
If he were talking about a realistic hunting conditions contest this post would make sense. He has stated his challenge. If you would like a hunting situation challenge I'd say start your own post.

So... Can you?