View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudelpointer View Post
Abso-freekin-lutely. And it starts at the Minister and it ends at the Premier. SRD has been gutted in the last few years. I just get tired of hearing everyone ****ing on the bottom guys.

As for Chub, sorry buddy, but you are JUST a fisherman. I am also JUST a fisherman. Sun is JUST a fisherman, and so are the rest of you. What my background is means jack-s**t, what my job is means squat - unless of course I was a fisheries biologist for SRD. In this discussion we are all fishermen. Some of us have a work background in dealing with fisheries issues, some of us don't. Either way, my opinion is only as valid as yours. My single voice has no more weight then yours. It is called a democratic society.

You seem to have a complex Chub. No one is saying they are smarter or better then you - you have come to that conclusion all on your own. I am sorry you are so sensitive.

You are certainly correct in stating that you have every right to hold government officials to task for what they do. They do work for you and me, and almost every one that I have met has taken that role seriously. I just find it funny for you to ask sarcastic, rhetorical questions about people you do not appear to have taken the time to talk to, accusing them of not doing their jobs. Take the time to have a chat with your area bio, I am sure he will share with you all the projects they would LOVE TO DO, but have no budget or manpower for.

Stones. Glass houses.

It must be nap time.

hahhahahhahaahha lol bahahawa......thats too funny i had to reply.

i have a problem with people who add sparkle to them selfs
[QUOTE=Pudelpointer;883564]Interesting.

I am an environmental consultant (what does that even mean???).

What it means is I have an extensive background and wide ranging experience in wildlife, fisheries, habitat and ecology.

In fish-related-experience, I have worked in a number of ocean fisheries, including monitoring the sea urchin and krill (Euphausiid) fisheries on the Pacific Coast, assisted with research on Coastal Cutthroat Trout, salmonid enhancement projects, environmental monitoring and site restoration associated with logging activities.

I have no complex...i like being just a fisherman.....note i dont add sparkle by saying.....What it means is I have an extensive background and wide ranging experience.......hahhhhhahahaha......toot toot.....thats a complex!!!!!!.....i dont really care how much smarter you suggest you are. I only believe in awards and compliments given by others not the self appointed ones. p.s i didnt care when speckle called himself a master either.

i dont need to spend time with the alberta bio's to NOW know they failed in their duties....you and others have told me they failed the trout fisheries program and you want changes. Sorry im not sympathetic they get yelled at, if they cant handle the sand box take your pail and go home.

I want to know if your so concerned about the people getting yelled at why your proposing adding to their workload and their personal trama. lol hahahhhhhaaahahaahh...in your words....im sorry they are so sensitive.

Who is going to conduct the feasabilty studies...pre and post to every quality fishery?.....You because you have...extensive blah blah blah?

Im not in total disagreemet with the purposal....in fact ive come to see the facts of both sides and have loosened my opinion alot. Most have not budged.

I do have issue with purposals that are set forth like a kids christmas wish list.......THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS!!!!!!!!..... therefore you best have a plan how to make the plan work. No one wants the elfs getting yelled at.

FACTS!!!!!!!!! PLANS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by chubbdarter; 03-27-2011 at 08:41 PM.