View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
they are trying to satisfy the wants, needs and desires of the majority of the people in this province based on the information they have. it is a tough job and no matter what there will never be 100% approval.

going back 51 pages to the original question, bullshead is the fishery i am most familiar with and i can assure you that it is far and away the most poular lake in the south. on any given day i can yak with guys from as far away as emdonton, claresholm or sundre (that has happened). i can promise you they arent making the trip to keep 1 fish for supper. it would be great to see a few more of these lakes exist so guys dont have to travel so far to enjoy a good thing.

now if we could just get the damn big game guys on board and save a wmu here and there for some trophy quality animals rather than maxing tags so everyone can shoot a runt.........
I'd rather have heard they were incompetant or on extended holidays if i was trying to prove most albertans want a change in fishery management.