View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeMan View Post
In response to my post: I am suggesting to seize on this opportunity to make Trudeau eat his own words that he has publicly put forward and officially challenged 7 Provinces. Action, not just the same old condemnation to his carbon tax. Saskatchewan could produce a very compelling future plan to implement SMR nuclear supplements to energy. Alberta could expand on the very real carbon capture technology that we have already poured billions into.
Your suggestion is to keep bitching the same old points to Trudeau that you know darn well he will just avoid and put back in your face with a bunch of virtue signalling. He has been challenged almost every day by the
Conservatives on the factual points you mentioned. That is just too easy for Trudeau to avoid.
If Trudeau refuses to act on any of the Provincial ideas, that would at least make a great campaign commercial to illustrate how Trudeau rejected any other ideas other than his carbon tax. He has been getting away with saying the Conservatives have put forth no real
environmantal plan.

Trust me, I agree with you, but wouldn't my suggestion be better political tact?
The sad fact is that no matter what you come up with as an alternative, Trudeau will ignore it. And the people that will take notice of his refusal to acknowledge your proposal, have already noticed his refusal to address the questions and facts that the conservatives have already proposed, and continue to propose. But go right ahead and propose alternatives, at least it gives Trudeau something new to ignore or try and discredit.
You and I both know that, but I suppose that someone wearing rose colored glasses, might feel differently.

We both also realize why the liberals heavily gutted the ndp bill concerning Israel, it wasn't their bill, but more importantly, it proved how far they can push the ndp, and still have their support. So it really doesn't matter what anyone else proposes, Trudeau just doesn't care.

Last edited by elkhunter11; 03-27-2024 at 11:55 AM.