View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 09:02 PM

An Englisman, an Irishman and a Newf are having a beer at the local pub.
The Newf says "This is a nice place."

The Englishman replies, "Yes it is, but it is not as nice as my local pub back home. At the Naughty Knight, after you've bought 3 pints, the bartender gets you your next pint, free of charge!"

"That sounds like a lovely establishment." , said the Irishman. "But at the King's Head back in Dublin, the bartender gives you a pint on the house after you've bought the first two. And, if you're a regular, he'll include a sausage on a bun to go with it."

"That sounds great, b'y," said the Newf, "but, I'd have to say that the Salty Cod back in Corner Brook has them all beat. When you walk into the bar, the bartender gets you your first beer on the house. Your, second, third and fourth beer are also all on the house. In fact, he'll get you as many beer as you want, all for free. And if you're hungry, he'll bring you a plate of fish and chips as well!!!"

"This sounds too good to be true.", said the Irishman.

"But there's more." , said the Newf. "When your feeling just right, the bartender takes you to a room above the bar and makes sure that all of your needs are looked after, if you know what I mean."

"Lies!!", says the Englishman. "This was a good story, but now you've taken it too far."

"This seems unbelievable. I suppose that this has happened to you personally?", asked the Irishman.

"No,no, not to me personally," , said the Newf " but on several occasions, it has happened to me sister."