View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 10:07 PM

Thumbs down Amazon is losing it's appeal.

Their short term return policy and guarantee/warranty is total crap. Realistically, what fails in 14 days?
I bought some LED headlights, from a Canadian company in Onterrible. I try to see if I can buy direct before I buy off Amazon.
I bought them for a truck I ended up selling, so never tried them. Tonight I cut the seal on the box for another truck, and they are DOA.
I bought them July 10, date of last possible return is August 14. Nice. You can not contact Amazon, you can not appeal or ask for help, there is no such thing anymore.
I bought a hell of a lot of stuff from them, but with way too many things failing, this was I think the last straw.
Their customer service is essentially non-existant now.
I bought some parts for my boat, sitting infront of me on my desk in the garage. They were expensive, and I can not do anything now until spring. Should I return them now just in case and order again a week before I need them?
No more amazon for me I think.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....