View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
One more question - if you support an OHV ban because of a few lawbreakers, would you support a hunting ban because of a few lawbreakers? Thoughts?
It’s not about breaking the law son. It’s about destroying habitat and nature. ATVs are not apart of nature. They are man made devices which “put the wrong rider on” and then they are destructive machines that don’t belong in the eastern slopes. I have nothing against responsible riders who stay on the trails. But lately I’ve seen more selfish riders than responsible ones. WAy I see it is either get your user group to grow up and ride responsibly or else your all Gona get banned. It’s tottaly up to you. Not my decision. You guys need to come up with some kind of plan to save your recreation. Your not doing any good asking me if we should shut down hunting because of a few poachers. I would rather see a deer poached and eaten than some jack ax tearing up the land on an atv. BTW I own an atv and use it occasionally to recover game. But I can get by without it if need be.