View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 06:00 PM

Default Who's looking for a Hunting Partner ???

Hey guys and gals, with bow season just around the corner I think it's time for the 'hunting partner thread'. Last year we had a similar thread that was quite successfull in helping hunters hook up with others wanting a hunting partner.
It's a GREAT way to make new friends and the plus side to having a partner is very rewarding. Many life long friendships are made this way.

After 2 consecutive grizzly attacks ( 07 & 08 ) in the Sundre area, many of us 'go alone hunters' were questioning how safe it is to be out there by ourselves. I remember some of the discussions we had on this forum about hunter safety and it prompted me to start last years thread and I also have permission from one of the mods to do one this year.

If your a newbie, recently moved to Alberta from another province or maybe just decided two is better than one, please feel free to leave your name here.

Give the guys a little background about yourself and what kind of hunting your interested in and I'm sure you'll find a suitable partner.

Stay safe out there and g'luck filling those tags!!

Here is a link to the other thread from last year.
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showt...unting+partner

Last edited by lilsundance; 08-12-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: added link