Thread: New threads
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Black R/T View Post
I just bought one myself.....that bow blew my doors off....such a stealthy little killer.
Well, I've been shooting the one at Lawrence's shop all day and I gotta say it's right up there with the RX1 Turbo. Only about 6 or 7fps difference in speed, draw cycle is similar but a bit smoother transfer into the valley on the Triax though. The big difference is after the shot

I haven't liked anything Mathews has put out in years. The Halon was a nice step for them but this Triax really is the nicest bow Mathews has made in quite a while. I tried out a whack of bows this year, Hoyt, Prime, Elite, PSE, Bowtech, and the Mathews lines and I really think it's between the RX1 Turbo and the Triax. A really close contender was the Bowtech Realm, that bow really impressed me as well. What the deal maker was for me was the 28" ata of the Triax. Most people don't like short ata bows but I've always shot them well with a 29" draw length.

I got one in Stone that will be here hopefully by next Friday. Can't wait to fling some arrows!