View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
i can see i left a little wiggle room for the argument to shoot off bipods/rested etc. in regards to the not being quite so easy to shoot as often made out to be....well, in this regard i'm going to head to the 'ethical' standpoint, if there was a bow for people to get started into bowhunting then this crossbow is IT! thank goodness you can rest them or bipod them!

that being said....when you come to full draw and anchor, which anyone not into archery won't know is.....its almost like being rested, holding a bow out with one hand trying to aim it seems like it would be hard but its like a little piece of stability heaven when you draw that thing back and tuck into your anchor....doing the kind of shooting i've been doing with rifles lately i have no problem saying that there is no way i can hold a crosshair through my riflescope on target freehand as steady as i can hold a pin on target with my compound bow....so once again, thank god you can rest crossbows or they might just be a waste of time

Sorry still a big NO from me unless you draw it back right before you shoot.If you do that than it would be fair.That is one of my biggest problems with them also there will be waymore people hunting with arrows= Draws. No thanks I am not buying it to your answer. Lets here facts not opinions.I thought there were zillions..........