View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowhuntAB View Post
I'm fine with them having a season for crossbows in different areas. Maybe after the regular season closes but not in the BOW only zones! Let them hunt late season in the general zones or something. The problem is many of the local rifle hunters think the BOW only zone and the early season is a slam dunk of a hunt if they can get there greedy lil' hands on it!

I say keep the xguns with the guns and leave the bow in the Bowzones.

I have yet to hear anyones reason for wanting a crossbow classed as a bow? Its because they don't want to learn something new and would rather just pick up a gun that shoots arrows and get a new season.

Still would love to know why they can't learn to shoot a bow like the rest of us if they want to hunt in the bowzone. If your handicapped and physically can't draw a bow then i can understand, other then that whats everyone else's reason? Lazy maybe?
2x. Not in bow only zones. Could you just picture sneeking in on a ram in exshaw,with your bow in hand. and Bang some guy with a new muzzle loader shooting it from 300 yards. Like thats the same thing. FU(< No way!