View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 06:21 AM

Default Naw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
You watch either of the video links provided Bessie? Sounds like you are trying to discredit JungleBoy in some way. He just provided a link that upon first glance shows Biden to be the crook that has been whispered for a while now.

What I find funny is some people have such a hate-on for Trump that their mind is so completely closed off that they wouldn’t even consider for a moment that maybe he is the lesser of two evils.

I feel for the American people. They really have no good choice this time around.
To be honest, I didn’t. Twas bed time fer me N I just noticed Jboy had three ‘conspiracy’ postz in a row at the top of the general forum.. ... it got me wondering is all...

It’s all good.

I would like to see a dude chop up a osterich though..... that’d be cool.

Posi..... while a lot of guys here are all about the ‘car left’. . Ya gotta wonder about some extreme right posters here and their motive-agenda-role

Both sides run troll farms guaranteed.

I wonder where ole stringer boy is....?

There a few others I strongly suspect..... sorry Oskey..... it you’re one of em.....

Your ‘outdoor post’ contents feel like weak sauce to me al lil.....
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."