View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 06:15 AM

Default Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
I have friends that send me stuff and once you have a few things like that in your YouTube feed they tend to breed more.
I am not so sure I am pro Trump so much as I am anti far left which is what I see in the Harris Biden ticket.
I considered taking your bet on the election but I am not so confident in the electorate that I would risk a bottle of whiskey on them (plus I couldn’t drink it if I won anyway)
That said I am fully aware that I have no say in the elections south of us but I do find it interesting.
Also, to be honest I find it entertaining to see guys like EZM lose their poop when I post something from a source they disapprove of . They get all mad and call me a fool and a sheep , question my intelligence etc.

Now if I post a completely non political statement or a interesting video of a Russian dude cutting up and grilling a whole Ostrich? Then it’s crickets like I don’t even exist. So ya talk to the wall here or talk to the unhinged.

I’m sort of retired not by choice but due to health so I have lots of time on my hands and not a lot of cash flow, so I am on you tube more than I should be some days ..

Thanks for asking.
That works for me. I’m good wit ya!

Cheerz
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."