View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 04:04 PM

Nice relaxing day looking at many fire-arms & calibers, but having my home work in place saved me lots of time !

Old School Remmy is a go, and the handler has lots of 24" units in stock. SPS with normal steel barrel to get started as it will get changed out in the winter when I go South.

Very lucky too know shooters down there and many around the globe, game harvesters that is.

Arizona and Colorado folks are awesome since they have the milling tools on hand to line things up,,, way past my know how.

Each of us fit a catagory a mile long and 1" deep, but along the spread is blipps of areas that take us a mile deep with in the inch,,, the passion of where we want too spend most of our time is different then the next. "That way each can spec their know-who with others that "choose" to par-take in the path that best suits them,,, mine is hunter gather & fun target shooting.

More time relaxing and drinking coffee under the shade roof luanching 1 round at a time,,, lots of free hand once sighted in.

Next few weeks will paly out in my "Less is More" program that frees me up to enjoy the lesser things I have.

Pal Don living the dream. LOL