View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 02:53 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
more like 99.999% have given up talking to the wall. Hard to argue with a segment of the society that's basic comeback is whoaaa dude mellow out maaan I smell awesome
That is the thing though. The visual people get when they think of pot smokers are hippies, heads, stoners etc, but the simple truth is that the vast majority of the people who imbibe in cannabis are everyday tax payers who come from every walk of life.

In my business I engage my clients and we talk about all manner of things while their vehicles are being worked on, and so many are people you would never assume. Everyone from doctors to lawyers to CEO's to engineers to professors to law enforcement to the elderly etc, etc, etc use it, and you would never know because for the most part they don't advertise it due to the preconceived notions people have of cannabis users. These are hard working, smart, intelligent and responsible people, and there are more of those who are pot users than your old Cheech and Chong types. These people do not puff and drive. They do not puff and work. Their recreational escape has no bearing on their quality contributions to society and contribute they do!

I just ask people keep an open mind and not be too judgemental of them. As time goes on I am confident the stigma will fall away and one day we will look back on this just as people do on the prohibition of alcohol now.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23