View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudelpointer View Post
Uh, no. We are talking about aeration, and the lack of it for fear of legal actions by the stupid people of the world. YOU are the one obsessed with put and take fisheries. You are the one who started insulting valued members of our community. If you work for the ACA, come out and say so. Your attitude reminds me of that arrogance (of ignorance) that we have put up with for decades from the fisheries bios in this province. Only recently has this started to change, and it is long overdue.
Yes, we are talking about aerating Put-and-Take fisheries, namely because last year's stocked fish will not survive the winter in man-made reservoirs without aeration. Can we agree on that?

Friend, in no way, shape, or form am I obsessed with Put-and-Take fisheries.

Quote:
You are the one who started insulting valued members of our community. If you work for the ACA, come out and say so. Your attitude reminds me of that arrogance (of ignorance) that we have put up with for decades from the fisheries bios in this province. Only recently has this started to change, and it is long overdue.
This is simply beneath me.

Quote:
If you don’t want money spent on aeration and put and take fisheries, that is fine and you are entitled to your opinion, as of today, Canada is still a free country. Say your peace and don’t let the door hit you in the a** on the way out.
Yes, I am entitled to my opinion. It's odd how you contrast a free country with a differing point of view, and crude in my opinion.

Quote:
How many hours a year do you volunteer for fish and wildlife projects, and or conservation organizations? Some of us have given a significant portion of our lives to try and create better opportunities for the citizens of Alberta, both current and future. Your approach to discussing conservation issues is caustic, at best.
Aerating stocked Put-and-Take fisheries is nothing more than producing larger, non-reproductive fish until the next stocking truck arrives.

Quote:
Enjoy what so many others have worked hard for to provide you the opportunity... including those you have insulted most.

No respect. At all
No insults intended.