View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Sometimes there is a compulsion to comment. Someone asks "whats the best"....or "thinking of buying a Remington 710" and guys throw their comments out

That's why social media affects people, some to the point of blowing their brains out.

Political stuff gets heated. Highly unlikely arguing on the internet will change anyone's opinions, but some will try like it actually means something.

The debates on politics and religion are endless. Consider them entertainment as NONE OF IT will ever result in change. Never.

And if you post a pic of something, EXPECT someone to criticize it. Post it anyway.

If we all said "awesome" to every idea, picture and opinion on here we might as well wear flip flops, baggy shirts and shuffle along with our hands clasped behind our backs....
I actually like this place to find out what is going on in Alberta. Especially rural Alberta.
Hearing it right from Albertans in their part of Alberta.
Fakebook is so sensored. A picture of a pit filled with snakes came up on my feed and I said for a joke "shoot em" and I got in trouble for it haha.
Global news and CBC have lost most of their credibility. This forum is sort of like a coffee shop with local news and opinions from all over the province. There really isn't anything like it I know of. I have found agricultural forums on internet but they all seem abandoned or not Canadian. Alberta culture sure is changing. I miss live in person auctions, card parties and people visiting in person but everybody gone computer now so i guess its this or Facebook or dare I say people we see on Sunday morning (smile)