View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotter View Post
3 shot group the night before and call it good. just field points. Take your broad heads out of the package when you get to your spot. Just grease up the leatherman so it don't squeak much when you cut em open. JOKES!!!!

seriously, congrats on the moose draw. practice till your confident. what's wrong with trying for 1 inch groups.

Here's a good hunting drill... I get my son to stand a few yards behind me and pick a number between 20 and 50. He counts in his head from the moment I get to full draw. When he gets to the number he says 'Now' and I let fly. practice holding your draw and just breathing through it.
Take the broad heads out of the package????

They're still rusted onto my arrows from last year!

I'm kidding. Although I still bow hunt every year, I always looked forward to moose hunting. Since it went to draw only about 3yrs ago I've noticed that my interest in archery has somewhat declined. I normally start practicing just after the snow melts in the spring but I haven't made any effort to get out practicing yet this year, which is a first for me.

I'm hoping I get the itch soon because I've finally got a moose tag and the season is just around the corner. Maybe if I get the video camera out it will inspire me to take a few long bombs and rekindle the passion.