View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 06:45 PM

Default South Calgary

Hello Hunters,

I am 32, I eat, sleep, pray hunting and I have a young family and a limited schedule at this time. I have a pretty good network of hunting friends and we do all sorts of hunts. For example we went to SK last year and had a great time!
I am looking to get a little more serious(as time permits)into Elk hunting in Southern AB.
The ideal situation would be to get land owner permission and to stay away from all the busy areas. I am more than willing to work with/for land owners, guys gotta earn his keep! I am very ethical, very responsible and depending on the hunting situation we may be able to trade up some hunting trips.
I want to be involved with like minded hunters, ones that have young families and understand how little time we have chasing the little ones while they are growing up!
As I mentioned, I am a little fussy, I want to hunt Elk in Southern AB and I am looking for the ideal partner(s). I think if everything went well we could build a very rewarding friendship.
Please feel free to contact me at wscott91@gmail.com. I work down town Cowtown so I am pretty flexible to meet people.

Thank-you and happy safe hunting to all.

Wade