Thread: delete
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 10:43 PM

Well put Brandon!!

I spent my teens watching Brandon's videos and remember watching them over and over again before every trip to try to pick up on anything I could. I can accredit my passion for laker fishing to watching his videos and another very generous user on this forum who took me out to show me the ropes before I could afford my own gear.

I can guarantee you I have not made a dime from you tube advertising. I simply make my videos because I enjoy doing so. I fish Cold Lake primarily and utilize these videos to help others as well as for entertainment purposes. I know lots of people come from out of town and spend a ton of money on gas, hotels, equipment and bait just to have the opportunity to fish this fishery. These videos are to help people with techniques, areas to fish, lures to use and any other small tip to help them out along the way. If my video helps one person catch a couple more fish on their next big trip that they spent their hard earned money on then in my mind it was 100% worth my time and effort!