View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slivers86 View Post
I have a tent that could fit a kid at 3 corners - its only a three man, but me and three kids would be EASY if the weather was the craps.

Also- I have a 8" manual auger. I can drill away by hand if needed.

Are we to bring our tipup's? or are there tipups at disposal as well?

I am asking all volunteers that can bring tip ups do so, maybe the ones that can just give me a pm with how many you can bring and i will make sure there are a adequate number of tip ups as to give the kids the best chance so all kids get to catch a fish. I will also be bringing my manual auger in case my gas doesn't fire, so its not a bad idea to throw it in your truck if its not to much trouble.

I think ice shelters will be decided closer to the date and weather dependant. I don't think we will have enough for every kid to fish in a tent all the time so if the weather is bad and the clubs still wanna go a rotating shift in and out of tents is a good idea. I don't think we can have any heaters in fishing tents, the more risk we create we increase chubbs insurance premium for the event and no one wants to see any kid/person get hurt. On the same line any tent that is set up will be required to be secured down by appropriate tie downs. I think we have all seen a tent moving across a lake at 100km/hr, so no explanation is necessary.....lol.

Thanks to all you guys/gals for helping and a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.