Thread: New to Diesel
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 03:26 PM

You got some good info here. A bit more...

hitch B and W 2 piece drops into the puck system and all powder coated. Bought mine at rangeland RV and saved about 400 bucks as the RV show was in town and there were sales on. You can put that in yourself and I don't even know you!!!

For oil, I go by the message minder prompt and let dealer do everything while under warranty. I run OEM everything.

I run ford pm22 cetane booster every tank of fuel. Our trucks require a certain number count for cetane and what we get is not that number. I find it a good product and buy it bulk and keep small 22 oz bottles in the truck.

Stock 20 michelin are quiet towing my heavy toyhauler. Didn't want road noise. Run hankook ipike winters om dedicated rims.

You will not need airbags with a 12k trailer. The 250 has a weaker spring pack and does sag some with 2000 pounds in the box, not the 350.

Had a 2012 lariat and now a 2017 platinum. Made the change as the braking on the 2012 was only soso with a 16k toyhauler in hills. The turbos were changed in 2015 and the true exhaust braking in great with 2 settings.
Enjoy that truck. the Scorpion 6.7 is a beast!!!!

Last edited by walker1; 03-19-2019 at 03:34 PM.