View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy92 View Post
What’s everyone use for daily driver and hunting truck? I also go quading and camping in summer, I’m too indecisive on my next truck, I used to have a 2011 Ford F-150 fx4 but the box was too small and have the big center console with bucket seats was a pain to store the gun, I been to some dealers, I like the Toyota Toyota Tacoma for reliability and all the aftermarket options but I’m not sure if that would be to small or not and cannot get it with a bench seat? The base model Ford F-150 the XLT can have full 4 doors and 6’5 box with bench seat but I’m always thinking about the reliability, been to Gmc the can almost accomplish everything except having the full 4 doors with the 6’5 box. Let me know some opinions thanks in advance!
...It seems some of the members are having a little fun at your expense. Maybe its the fact that you only have 4 Posts or maybe its the fact that you have really thought out your pro/con list for truck hunting attributes, impressive I might add.
Some comments are quite funny, but I wouldn't take it personally.

I would go with a Toyota Tacoma with 4 doors and a 6ft box, as both your daily and hunting truck. It can get you to some good trail heads with confidence. With the money you save on gas you can buy a nice pair of boots to access the better hunting spots.

Welcome to the Outdoorsmen Forum