Thread: Elk
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 12:34 PM

Default Yuuuuup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram crazy View Post
That just being greedy!! No one needs two Elk tags, there is lots of meat on one Elk. I've said all along, give the youth more tags. They could give every youth a cow Elk tag when they purchase their wildlife certificate. And have hunter hosts signed up on the government web site that would be willing to take a youth out. The hosts would have all the info of what WMU they are willing to host a youth in and the youth can then chose a zone, but then again there are those that it's all about the me factor. If we want to promote hunting to those of the future this would be a great teach tool for the hunters of the future.
Best idea here by a country mile!

......... but you can't use quads...

Just jokin.

I could easily use up 2 elk in one season.

Re: nocturnal..... this word does not mean 'turn invisible', or 'zap to another dimension'..... it means.. 'learn to not be stupid and expose yourself in the open cause you'll get shot at... especially if your by roads.

They still exist during daylight hours. If a 400lb animal can get to an area... you sure as hell can too.
Get in shape. Learn to track. Find fresh track. Learn the land.

Hunt them.

Gettin real tired of people whining because hunting isn't easy.
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."