View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z7shooter View Post
Id like to hunt more WMU`s with my bow for deer in November without having gunshots scattering the animals in every direction and making them nocturnal. Im just stating what I would like... Would a crossbow hunter like the same? Maybe its because of the reason above that archery hunters pick up their rifle.... if you cant beat them, join them?

Maybe crossbow hunters should do as you say and `take advantage of what is available` and hunt with a weapon that is classed as archery equipment in the archery season. You have all of November to hunt with your crossbow. I wont go `looking for more exclusive territory` if you stop looking to be included in the archery season with your non-archery equipment. After all, rifle hunters don`t mind sharing.
lol .. OMG .. gunshots scattering the animals. Certainly different than bowhunting in a private Sanctuary isn't it? Try and adapt to conditions the same as a X_Bow hunter does. I'm sure your success rates won't suffer.