View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
Why do we need more Archery only Zones ? "Archery" season is open from late Aug to the total end of the Hunting season in every WMU in the Province. Lots of time and plenty of room. It appears however, that most of the Archery only types trade their Bows for Rifles as soon as rifle Season opens. Why would that be ? Take advantage of what is available and don't go looking for more exclusive territory. Rifle hunters don't mind sharing.
Id like to hunt more WMU`s with my bow for deer in November without having gunshots scattering the animals in every direction and making them nocturnal. Im just stating what I would like... Would a crossbow hunter like the same? Maybe its because of the reason above that archery hunters pick up their rifle.... if you cant beat them, join them?

Maybe crossbow hunters should do as you say and `take advantage of what is available` and hunt with a weapon that is classed as archery equipment in the archery season. You have all of November to hunt with your crossbow. I wont go `looking for more exclusive territory` if you stop looking to be included in the archery season with your non-archery equipment. After all, rifle hunters don`t mind sharing.