View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 10:33 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
And you again missing the point. It's about losing it all because of increased harvest. Compound and traditional is sustainable in the current model.

Your meh comment and poor use of a big word only supports the willful ignorance to push your agenda over facts.

I don't want crossbows because I don't want reduced seasons and opportunities. You can say the same thing.
Ahhh you might see an increase In Sales of crossbows and harvest rates go up the first year, then like everything else the novelty will wear off because you got to actually get out of the vehicle, haul your carcass into the woods while carrying this contraption of so called guaranteed succes hit anything out to 100 yard wonder bow. I know people who hunt with crossbows and depending on the type of hunt, situations, set up they prefere thier compound and then again they will occasionally pick up thier traditional gear too...
Person who is fond of or an expert at archery is sometimes called a toxophilite.
So meh, as in whatever, ignorance runs amuck, enjoy your factual agenda.
Mark my words you will see traditional, compound and cross bows all in one archery zone/season.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...