Thread: Thieves
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 07:54 AM

People always say my stuff isn't worth someone's life......i work hard for everything I have( which isn't much) life is expensive and living on a single income with kids doesn't leave tons of extra money just laying around. Our government, both federal and provincial have made things even tighter on the budget with all the changes in taxes. I'm supposed to just suck it up and shell out more money for"security" and "deterrents" just to hold onto things that I have already spent my hard saved penny's for, on top of that if and when MY stuff does get stolen i get to cough out for deductibles and higher premiums just to replace the stuff I ALREADY saved for once. I agree my stuff isn't worth a life but, if you value your life keep your hands off my stuff. otherwise you better hope I don't catch you.
ALL of these guys have made a conscious choice at some point that puts them in this position wether they are pro criminals or just meth heads trying to score.
Our justice system clearly doesn't work to protect honest folks and blaming the cops is not fair ( the ones i know personally are as upset with the way it works as i am) in our area our rural neighbours have banded together to keep watch over each others places. we have caught more than a few scum bags and so far the courts have released all of them.
I sure wish we had castle law here....and for those who say stuff is not worth a life.....if you value your life soooo much keep your grubby mitts OFF MY STUFF. that's your choice...otherwise it's not I that puts a value on your life but you.