View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmiley View Post
What were they doing in your yard for three hours? I have similar problems. They break the locked gate and go about their business, police can't get there in time. Missed them by 20 minutes last time. Not sure what I'd do if they break in while I'm actually there....
Don't know what they were doing..2 guys, sitting in the cold, down by my corrals, about 100 yards from the house..I think they were down there hiding out until it was safe for them to drive...we live on a dead end road..so no traffic ever comes there unless your lost, visiting, or have done something bad and need to hide until it's safe to go..my opinion, I told the Leo who arrived that I went part way down there to check em out, I was okay as I had some insurance with me, in my hands and hidden, so I was covered, but the wife was pretty nervous that I went that far from the house..the cop said next time please don't do that..I dought I would listen to him..but I listened when the wife was feeling unsafe, if I got hurt, then what was she supposed to do, it was a weird night.
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip