View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 02:12 PM

Sad state of affairs we find ourselves in, you are one of a few that got broke into, and yes you are most likely right that the police know who it is..but yet these thieving people get to keep on thieving and breaking stuff.. Sometimes I gotta wonder why the police just don't give these culprits a visit and then find a nice shed to take em out back of!
Earlier this year we had a strange truck in our yard up peace river way.. It was in our yard from just before 5 am until 8 am.. Long story short the police arrived 1/2 hour later..I went out at one point in the crunchy snow and the wife called me back to the house.. She thought they may overpower me and then what??
The police said he was sorry for being late as things are crazy out there he said.. I believe him, but those that live 20 to 30 min from the police station...your hooped for help! Sorry you have to go through this, it must suck big time!
Hope they find your knives, with the bad guys!!
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip