View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:27 AM

Default Thieves strike again, this time in Sicamous

Got a call from my buddy that my boat had been broken into. Broke the lock and damaged the door going below. Ransacked the inside, spread chips all over. Got 100 oz of booze (which is no big deal). But they did get my 2 collector knives, worth around $600. That really got me ****ed off. They hit 3 other boats at our dock, wrecking glove boxes and walked away with a whopping $40. They have been busy these lowlifes, hitting other docks and marinas over a couple of nights. Apparently the police have a very good idea who it is, but don't have any reason to do a search yet. I hope they find one. I would really like those knives back, they mean a lot to me. The only thing I hate worse than a thief is a pedophile, I would love to just have a couple of minutes alone with him.

You know they or he is a young punk, on my bed, $500 combo rod/reel, tackle box probably $1500 worth of stuff in it. Electric down riggers. Just looking for booze and money, losers

So now, next weekend, I get to go out and clean up the mess, fix the damage and hopefully install a security system if it gets here in time.

A couple pics of the knives. The fillet knife is a little diff, mine has a bone handle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knife.jpg (17.6 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg knife2.jpg (44.5 KB, 315 views)

Last edited by Bigdad013; 09-10-2017 at 10:53 AM.