View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rman View Post
I didn't say Timmy's. I said I would swing by and pick you up...
Also, you may as well drop the facade, you have about as much interest in meeting me as I do catching chicken pox. Your PM's to me have shown that.

Not sure, at this point what you are trying to prove, but I am sure you don't even know either.

Good day to you, sir.

R.
Ok then, you can pick me up. I don't recall ever sending you a pm. But so be it. My 911 address is 578005 24 St. East. From the traffic circle in the south end of High River, go south 2 miles to 562 Ave. Go west past the big antennas, down and out of the coulee. The road winds a bit, when at 24 street, turn south. Go 800 meters. My house and quonset are dove grey on the west side. I look forward to meeting you. I will have coffee or tea on if you like. Just let me know a date and time and as a good host, I will try to accomodate all of your needs. Heck, you won't even have to walk to the target, I can provide a side x side.

And to clarify things as to being sure as to what I'm trying to prove and being sure about it. Well, I'm trying to prove that the target that you've previously posted is bogus.

Last edited by gitrdun; 02-02-2015 at 03:54 PM.