View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Intersting on the LX9 Huy. I know my LX7 flasher only was also a lemon....and neither are cheap. Just one of those things that makes you look to other products...

Mlee, that is a good testament already. Sounds like you have done well with it.
Yea I just got rid of the LX9 last year with a newer camera that didnt have an issue. But I just know it would eventually happen again. Its a dated camera and unit. Last sunday @stringtheoryangling and I tested out his marcum vs485. Once you dip the camera in the water and take the camera out he was showing me how much water it retained inside and it was sloshing. If you're hole hopping and its freezing out the water freezes so quick and it pops the seals like a frozen popcan. After I got a couple camera replacements I just said forget it. Not gonna replace it for 220USD + shipping after the warranty was gone. I just never used it after that.

If this eyoyo camera actually last 5 years with no leakage then i'm happy with that. My niece and nephew are gonna absolutely love it.

Its crazy to think that this eyoyo screen and camera is still cheaper then a marcum camera replacement

YouTube:@huyfishin Fishing Videos!

Respect wildlife