View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyTheory View Post
Hmm... Yes we are spewing so much, inaccurate, untrue, not-backed-up-by-science, propaganda that goes against common sense... You do realize that SNAPfisher and I are looking at the big picture. That's so ironic since we're so narrow minded... I try not to be a dick to people on here but come on, in this situation and being attacked I don't feel so bad. Maybe I'm asking for it, but it had to be said. Thanks SNAPfisher, glad you've got a brain haha.

Mistagin you have my empathy
In a previous post I made it absolutely clear the bull trout section of Falls creek had to be shut down to atv use period. In comparing the relative damage done by atv's to that of industry I believe there is no comparison - that's my "big picture". I don't believe Falls creek will survive flooding given the unbelievable amount of clear cutting done at and around it's headwaters. Look at the difference in the North Ram now as compared to pre flooding, and that's with minimal clear cutting in it's
watershed.

Neither Crocker or the article deserve a minute of anyone's time, he could solve the atv portion of the bull trouts future in two days! Maybe he could even get photos of where there are bull trout and atv damage.